THE NORTH FENCE

Then, BANG! BANG! BANG! - three wolves drop dead. The others run into the forest.
Near the fence, you see Hilda pointing her gun .
Good thing I didn't stay at the house ,eh? she says with a smile.

  In this story, I'm a ranch hand. My task is to check the fence to save horses from wild animals. In this book, there are some scenes where I decide what to do. At the end, I happened to encounter six wolves.   Fortunately, I didn't die. But, my boss , Gilberd, was hurt by trap. So when I read this story again, I want to choose another way to help my boss !

Although in the real world, I have never seen wild wolves. If unfortunately I encountered them and I was killed by them, I could make another try...


 Kannenberg, T. (2015). The North Fence. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

コメント

  1. Theresa, K(2015). The North Fence Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books
    Kannenberg, T. (2015). The North Fence. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

    [Use only hankakuji, and be careful how you use spaces.]

    返信削除
  2. there are some scenes I decide the behave.
    there are some scenes where I decide what to do.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Self Introduction!

Today's Exercises 2

“Great Influences from Atama-ii Books”