Self Introduction!

Hello!
I'm Nao. I've lived in Kumamoto for 12 years. Before that I lived in Oita, Miyazaki, Saitama.
I am a Kumamoto University student.
My major is literature,and I study about English ,communication,and media.I want to study abroad to improve my English. Especially, I want to go Australia because there are beautiful nature such as sea or lots of animals.
In the future, I want to engage in tourism . And I want to promote Kumamoto to make it a popular tourist city.
I am a member of kumarism. As kumarism' activity, we visit kumamoto's tourist sites and send information about that on the web.  Please check it out!
 My hobby is listening to music. Especially I like morningmusume who are Japanese idle.
Their songs always give cheer to me. So I enjoy it everyday.


 

コメント

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi^^I'm Naho. It's really nice dream. I hope you can be a tourist staff☆

    返信削除
  3. My major is literature,and I study about English ,communication,and media.I want to study abroad to improve my English.
    My major is literature, and I study about English, communication, and media. I want to study abroad to improve my English.
    (Please don't forget where to put spaces!)

    返信削除
  4. Hello. I know Kumarism. It's so interesting.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello! Really? I'm glad to hear that!

      削除
  5. Hello.Your dream is great and interesting!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello^^ Thank you! I would like to contribute to Kumamoto!

      削除
  6. Hello. I know Kumarism. I follw this twitter account .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello! I'm happy to know that! Thank you!

      削除
  7. I hope your dream will come true!

    返信削除
  8. who are Japanese idle
    who are Japanese idols

    返信削除
  9. Hello !
    I’m glad to take the same lessons!
    Let's do my best together !

    返信削除
  10. Hello!! Thank you for your comment.
    I think so too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Today's Exercises 2

“Great Influences from Atama-ii Books”