Comments On The Course

I'm not good at writing. So, I worried that I could follow this class.

And this is my first time to write in English on the web, so I didn't know the rules.
( For example, I have to put a space between the sentences. )

Actually, it was difficult for me to write the book review.

But I could enjoy this class. Especially, quizlet games were so fun because I was able to cooperate with other students.
Also, I learned lots of knowledge about academic writing, and helpful sites such as AWL highlighter.
I'm convinced that these are very useful from now on.

I was stimulated very much by seeing the web of a student of Kumamoto prefectual university.
I will continue to write the book review like her to improve my English skill, and to read English smoothly.

Thank you for teaching!




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Self Introduction!

Today's Exercises 2

THE NORTH FENCE